Sunday 17 April 2011

67

The title of this post doesn't exactly give much away as to what the topic is gonna be about, for those of you reading who are here and know me well, will know exactly what it means without the slightest of explanations needed.
You'll be forgiven in thinking that its the amount of days Ive been here, but its actually not 67, its more than that. Its not the amount of days till my birthday, as again for those of you reading this, who are out here will know that I'm desperate to turn 21 and be legal again!
I'll cut the crap now and stop the 'climax' that's building. On Tuesday, when I was moving to Patterson (I'll come back to that once I've told you this!) i received a message which is the best news carrying message Ive received since arriving in Orlando. It read 'im flying out to see you on June 22nd till June 29th! :)' Yes. BEN'S COMING TO SEE ME!!!!!
Okay that's a little toned down as to the one I gave on Tuesday, mostly consisting of screaming, jumping on the spot and frantically calling Lauren to scream down the phone at her!
Literally Tuesday, was the happiest day I've had here. I cannot believe hes actually coming to see me...little old me, some 4350 miles away from home! I literally cannot contain my excitement. I love him so so much for doing this, I still cant believe he has and I'm counting down the days till he comes! EEEP! Up in my living room is a whiteboard which Ive got a countdown on...love it! Everyone at work is fed up of it now and cant wait till he gets here either, purely for the fact that ill no longer be annoying them with my countdown :) Don't care, so excited! I get to experience everything that I'm doing out here, with him, for a week. Its our own little holiday, something I've never done with a guy before so its gonna be awesome! Making a list of everything we can do as I've managed to get 6 out of the 7 days I've requested, off! Jammy right?! :) But closer to the time ill see if i can swap that day with someone so i can have the whole week with him :)
SO going back to the bit about moving, I'm now no longer living in The Commons, I've moved in with Lauren, to a 1 bed apartment in Patterson Court, just down the road. I'm LOVING it. Its so much cleaner and nicer and more homely that The Commons, although I would have liked to have stayed in The Commons as Kylie, Kitty and Meena are still there.
But I'm feeling more homely and comfortable here than I did at The Commons. On Wednesday, Lauren and I went to Typhoon Lagoon and sunbathed all day after a hectic day of moving! She then cooked me tea and we watched movies and ate very British food which was awesome...loving living with her! :)
I'm currently being swot and studying, blurgh.
I have to learn the menu from the Rose and Crown pub to be able to go into service, that's the WHOLE menu..so appetizers, entrees and desserts, kids menu, coffees, wines, cocktails, beers, scotches...the list goes on and on!
Ive so far learnt my appetizers, just done that now in like an hour, so I'm gonna get Lauren to keep testing me so it sticks better. Going to James and Stephens apartment later to have a revising session which will be good too :)
My aim is to take my test next week and then I'll go into my food running and service week at the end of April, beginning of May, which means I'll be in service mid may and earning more for when Ben gets out here! That's my aim anyways.
So that being said, I'm gonna cut off and go back to revising! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment