Wednesday 20 October 2010

104 Days until the magic begins :)

THE best email of my life :D

So I start on February 1st 2011.
How insane is that?!
Without sounding too cliche, this is literally a dream come true. Florida is my favourite place in the whole world, so to get the opportunity to work there, is pretty special.
I have so much to do, I barely have room in my head to fit it all in, I know some of you reading this will instantly think, hell yeah that's true!
But for now, I can't really do anything until I get my Disney package through. That's right, a PACKAGE!
I'm beyond excited! That signifies that its actually happening!
I've let work know that I'm leaving, the hardest conversation I've had to have with someone so far, as I adore my manager. I knew she'd be upset, seeing as when I asked for a pay rise about a month ago, she almost fainted when the words 'Chrissie, can I have a word?' left my mouth. She told me never to scare her again like that. She thought I was quitting.
She told me she wanted to punch me in the face when I told her and my assistant manager, Aga, who, like everyone else I've told about this, said ' So you're going dress up as Mickey Mouse?!'. She said shes devastated but shes happy for me. THANK GOD.
But I'm not allowed to let the rest of the staff know just yet, which sucks because I cant really broadcast my excitement and I have to be real careful about what I say or what I post. But to have an unsettled restaurant team before Christmas is probably not what is best for the company so I guess I can give her that..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment