Monday 25 October 2010

We are into double figures people!

So theres now 99 days until 1st Feb..yes I am counting down the days..I know its kinda gay but I really dont care!
I bought myself a little note pad so I can keep track of what I need to do, what Im going to take etc. Definatly not like me...I am the most un organised person ever! But Ive filled up the first 5 pages already!
Got an email through form Yummy Jobs telling me that Im going to be sent packets of information and I should expect to be recieving them in the next 5 weeks...5 WEEKS!!
I hate this waiting game now! Its no fun
And the CRB check...£55 for a piece of paper saying that I've never committed a crime. What a joke!
Im also going to recieve a phonecall from one of the team, which good...I have so many questions...yes, I've made a list in my book!

Im really greatful for the likes of Facebook and discussion forums. I think they're a great idea. I have met so many people that are doing the same thing as me, whether it be at the same time, or months later, or at the end of this year, its nice to know that there are other people feeling the same way as you and I think its definatly chilled me out a little. Im speaking to these people pretty much everyday already so when I get out there, Im already going to know quite a few people.
Is going to be so much easier, already knowing them, you don't have the intial awkwardness of the first meeting, you're already friends before you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment