Friday 5 November 2010

CRB, check :)

Process started!
I posted my CRB check on Monday and also paid for it! Its starting!
Although, I'm really worried that I filled the form out wrong, not that you really could, its pretty self explanatory, I mean that I put England as my country of birth, not United Kingdom..I so hope that's okay, otherwise its coming straight back here and its gonna take longer! Ahhh!
But that's one thing out of the way, pretty much the only thing I can defiantly do now, ticked off my list :)
It still doesn't seem real to me...like I know I've got it and all but I cant believe that in less than 3 months I'm moving..to America...for a year.
Even when I say it now, out loud to myself, or write it down, or tell someone about it, it still feels like a dream, like I'm looking at someone elses life and not my own.
It scares me a little now.
Like I'm leaving.
My home comforts are no longer going to be just a call away or in the next room. They're 3000 miles away.
The people I love the most, who I see and talk to everyday, will only be reachable via Internet or phone.
Thank god for the Internet.
I don't class myself as someone who will struggle living away from home, I actually relish the thought. I think the thing I'm most excited about is living in the apartments with all these new people and the social life I'm going to get live. I know this will be my saviour and will help me but I will miss every single person dearly and that's starting to hit me now too.
God if I'm like this now with 3 months to go, I dread what I'm gonna be like the week before! An emotional wreck I suppose! ( for the record, I'm not crying or anything, Ive just had one of those nights when you truly realise how much you value a friend :) )
I just wanna get this whole process going and go and stop it dragging!
I HATE WAITING!
But I'm glad for these 3 months. God there's no pleasing me is there?!

No comments:

Post a Comment