Friday 26 November 2010

When's it gunna hit me?

Its still not hit me. I don't feel any different. Not in a like ungrateful way or anything, but I don't feel like its happening.
Ive booked my flight and sent off and paid for my CRB check. All I have to do now is get my insurance and my Visa but I don't start that until I get my Disney pack.
Oh yeah...WHERE IS IT?! I still haven't got it! I want it so much!
Maybe then it'll sink in? Here's to hoping. I'll let you know.
Soooo...the past week has been pretty hectic and stressful.
Its weird, but after being at my job for 2 years and now knowing I'm leaving, I feel like I've finally come into my role as a supervisor. Like I've obviously now got more responsibility and I am effectively in charge when there's no assistant or general manager around, but like I'm not scared of doing things that I would have been a few months ago, like I've finally got the guts to be a proper manager and not take shit from people..I don't know...I'm babbling. No shock there really!

I had to take my car in for a service as my car used to belong to my dad, who's a driving instructor and so for that reason, my car has to be looked at alot more than the usual car, as its done over 100,000 miles...112,301 to be precise :)
Turns out there was a few things wrong with it, I wont mention how dangerous, but you catch my drift...but Mr mechanic man dealt a blow that I had not expected and really can do without right now.
£631.96
That's how much its costing me to get my car sorted. FML.
All of my savings for America down the pan. Back to scratch now. Gotta work harder now. Great.
Luckily, as my sister is using my car whilst I'm away, my dads making her cough up and hes going to pay some as its wear and tear from his driving. Life is saved!

I just looked through my photos from my family holiday to Orlando last year. That's made me real excited! Like I'm guna be actually living there in 68 days...days..DAYS...AHHHHHHHH :)
Okay, there we go..a little bit of belief this is actually happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment