Saturday 4 December 2010

I thought time only flew by when you were having fun?

60 Days.
2 months.
1440 hours until I leave. Yeah i just googled that.
Where the hell has time gone? I feel like I haven't had enough time to take it all in. Like i need more time, But I'm desperate to go...? Whats up with that?
4350 miles. 7000 kilometers. The distance between home and Florida. Oh. My. God.

My packs are still to come :(
I want them so much! Its been more than 5 weeks right?
But Hannah did say that their waiting for Disney for the acceptance letters, all of them..for every single person on the programme, and they'll then email when they're sending them as if they send half, the likes of facebook will show this and people who haven't received theirs, will be like but why haven't i gotten mine yet?! Makes sense really!
But the suspense is killing me! I wanna see it!
Ben's like omg...you haven't got your visa started yet?! Yeah...i know Ben...thanks for that!
Slightly worried!
Why have i just found this person? shittiest timing Claire! As per usual really. Oh well.
Life is what you make it, take risks and chances when they present themselves and live for the moment, otherwise you'll regret it if you don't.
I don't regret this.
He means alot. I'm glad I took that chance.
My boy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment