Monday 27 December 2010

All that hype for just one day! Now the countdown is really on..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Okay so its a few days late but its been a hectic 3 days man!
I literally have not stopped! Currently sat in bed writing this. I am fully aware that its 1.36pm but I'm catching up on chill out time so do not judge me!
But Christmas is effectively over...now the countdown to the big day is on. I couldn't be more petrified..
So Christmas this year was really important to me as its my last one here for a year, so I wanted it to go according to plan...thank god it didn't snow!
Saw the mother and nan on Christmas eve for some lunch and then trekked up to Warwick to see the brother and sister-in-law and niece and nephew...ended up going to watch a nativity play at the local church where my niece, Evie, was christened. I'm all for things like that...they're usually quite cute and comical to watch but usually short too...this was not! A whole HOUR we spent there! Too much for my liking!
Then Sam and I dressed up in Santa outfits and met some mates in town to bring in Christmas Day. All in all, a really good day but so tiring!
Spent Christmas Day at my Aunties with my Grandparents and Dad and sister..such a lovely chilled out day...and the food?! My god! I'm still stuffed now!!!
Its really sad though as this could be one of the last times I see my Grandparents. The thought had crossed my mind when my sister dressed up as Santa and gave out the presents, highly hilarious I might add!, and also Dad mentioned it to me too. That sucks but that's life I guess :/
But I got pretty much everything I asked for...wow I sound like such a spoilt child!
But in fact, all i asked for was things for America such as diary's and address books and laptop cases etc. Got an awesome camera from the mother too! The exact one i wanted! Its one of the ones where you hold down the button and move it to the left and it takes a picture of the whole scene...its amazing! Spent all day playing with it!
And the best present? My best friend Tom is taking me to NEW YORK...flights, accommodation, the lot!! Also my 21st present but omg wow!
I fricking love that boy! I'm gonna miss him so so so dearly :(
I did yell at him for that too..Its way too much and I really don't deserve it.
Ben's gone home for Christmas :(
I don't mean to be sad and soppy but I really miss him. I cant believe hes not back till January 12th! Stupid skiing for his stupid 21st! :) It looks so amazing! I'm so jealous!
But I'm going down to Brighton to see him on Wednesday...literally cannot contain my excitement :) eeep!
Right better get my lazy bum out of bed and do something...clean the apartment whilst watching Xmas movies is what Ive settled on! Not going to even attempt going into town for shopping! I hate sales! Its like a fricking stampede!
I quite value my life thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment