Wednesday 5 January 2011


Literally one of THE MOST important documents I need and its taken until today to get it!
My confirmation of submission of a Non immigrant visa! HELLS YEAHHH! About fricking time!
I have never been so stressed in my life to get this piece of paper!
My appointment to get my actual Visa at the US Embassy is in London on Friday at 8 AM! FML! That's a 6AM start for me! Yikes!
But at least after that, I can relax, just gotta wait the 5-10 days for it to be couriered back to me, inform Yummy that its come back so they can tell Disney and then all I need to do is buy my insurance and pay the $100 for my accommodation for the first 2 weeks and then I'm DONE!
Oh My God...I'm almost there! 3 months down the line and Ive actually done it...all by myself...wow. That's scary.
I started packing up my apartment on Monday. My flatmate was literally like Claire, you gotta pull your finger out and do it, i know you wont if i don't push you! I'm confiscati8ng your phone and your gonna sort out your room now! i love her so much!
I managed to pack up one box that's gonna be stored at dads, filled up a bag of clothes that went to the sister ( it was like Christmas all over again for her! ) and filled some bags with stuff that i can take to the car boot sale me and Sam are gonna do on Sunday.
Its only a small dent so far but it seems so bare already!
Right, better head off to work, literally have not stopped to take a breath today!

No comments:

Post a Comment