Monday 31 January 2011

34 HOURS to go!


Such an amazing photograph <3
This was my leaving party. My closest friends at my local bar, dressed up as Disney characters! I cannot explain the love I have for them. The effort that people went to, to dress up really touched me and I feel so blessed to have an amazing set of friends.
The best night I could have ever asked for as a leaving do. Literally so drunk too! Love it when everyones offering to buy to drinks! :)
This weekend has been the best last weekend I could have ever hoped for.
So tomorrow is my last full day in wycombe...eeeep! Its so exciting and I feel so relieved...its taken me almost a year to get to this point and now its finally here..I just don't know where the time has gone!
I'm gonna spend all day with my sister Alice, lunch and shopping :) good combination! Shes getting me a leaving present too...I cant wait!
I cant believe I'm not gonna get to see her for a full year..its heartbreaking. I see and speak to her pretty much everyday so to go with just the Internet and phones as contact is gonna take some getting used to. Shes so gonna cry at the airport on Tuesday! I know it!
I had dinner at my best mate toms tonight and we were taking bets on who's gonna cry..theres me (obviously!) my dad, Sam, Alice, Tom and Ben going..I know for a fact Ben won't cry!...I'm glad...I'd rather him make one of his incredibly inappropriate jokes than bawl on my shoulder as I can put bets on Alice and Sam crying! Everyones been saying that I will but I really just don't see it! I feel like such a cold, heartless bitch!
Sam and Ben both thought Id cry on my last shift and literally everyone said I'd cry last night but I didn't...whats wrong with me?! I just cant cry!
I think I may tomorrow..I'm gonna have a quiet few drinks with friends tomorrow night for those who couldn't make it and for the fact that everyone was mightily drunk last night!
Tomorrow is gonna be a MEGA hectic day...I hope its fun though.
Ive finally packed! I packed, unpacked and repacked at least 3 times on Friday before I moved out of the flat on Saturday. I'm currently crashing in between Ben's and my dads...I'm a homeless person! It feels so weird!!
I spent all day in bed at Ben's today whilst he was at work..literally heaven! Ive never done that...spent all day in bed, I think its such a waste of a day that I'm never gonna get back but I think it did me good :)..literally didn't get up till 7ish! :) Ben finished at 5 and came home to me still sleeping! oops! He couldn't believe Id not got up and done something...obviously so jealous but he put on a movie and we chilled out until I had to leave. Was so nice...perfect Sunday really.
I'm gonna miss that so so much its ridiculous. Doesn't come close to how much I'm gonna miss him though :(

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your leaving party went well! I'm so excited (and jealous!) for you!

    ReplyDelete