Sunday 23 January 2011

Single Digits

The goodbyes have started.
I can now visualise every day until I go as I have something to do or people to see.
That scares the life out of me.
I'm leaving the country in 9 days...how the hell did that happen?!
I seriously need to start packing!
The flats well on its way to being emptied...its so weird being sat here in a living room with barely anything in it, boxes and bags and piles of things everywhere. Its quite haunting. I really dislike it.
I saw my sister in law and grandparents for the last time today. It made me unexpectedly sad...as my Gran pulled away in the car, she opened the door and yelled 'I love you all', something that I've never heard her say out load like that before. I don't mean that in a cold hearted way at all. It touched me and the card they gave me defiantly tugged at my heart strings.
I hate goodbyes, this is gonna be one tough week.
But at the same time, I know its gonna be an awesome week as I'll spend it with the people I love the most.
I simply cannot wait for my leaving party...I'm waiting on my costume to arrive! Its so exciting! Its not something I would have chosen off my own back, cheers to Lauryn for that!
But I figure, hey, why not go all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment