Friday 14 January 2011

Shit...I'm in the teens?!

18 days to go. FML that's come round quick.
I had a slight relief though, when a friend pointed out that the 29th is in fact not next Saturday, its the Saturday after! PHEW! 3 weeks ish to go!
29th is my leaving party. Its Disney themed...of course! I absolutely cannot wait for it! Which reminds me, I still need to get my costume!
Its my last day at work today. I'm sad but excited at the same time...2 and a bit weeks of chilling out..sounds like heaven. Obviously this time will be used wisely, seeing friends and family and packing but i just felt I needed 2 weeks instead of 1 as, knowing me, I'll be stressing and worrying constantly if I have less time and I really don't wanna go to America stressed!
2 of my waitresses have already given me leaving cards, which is so sweet as I didn't expect them to do that! One of them handmade theirs and its so amazing! The other is an Alice In Wonderland card, entitled 'Claire In Wonderland' inside the card! Love it!
I'm gonna take them with me to America to stick on my walls, along with other various photos and bits and pieces I have so I can make it more homely :)
I'm actually really excited now. My waiter Jamie, asked what is the first thing I'm gonna when I get to Disney, bar checking in and such. Decorating my room was my response! I wanna make it my own and I'll feel more at home and relaxed once Ive done that. Think I might take some fairy lights etc along with photos and trinkets that remind me of home.I actually cant wait for that bit...yeah sounds so gay!
Ben's back :) eeeep!
Being so busy last week and all, I kinda didn't really have chance to think about missing him, not in a bad way at all, but seeing him made me realise I did really miss him and I'm glad hes home. I think all I needed to re balance myself completely, was just a simple hug from him. Its strange how much a hug can do. But I felt safer and more at ease, having him there in person.
He bought me perfume too :) Its so yummy! (Ive not been tasting it if that's what you think, i mean it smells yumm!) 
Its his 21st tomorrow and I asked him if he was excited, he said 'no, I'm getting old' I pointed out the valid fact that I'm 21 in 6 months time and he said 'so you'll be old too'! He is a funny thing, bless him :)
Hes been so supportive through all of this, Im so grateful and I cant put in to words how much I'm gonna miss him :(

The aim for today: Not to cry. Both Ben and Sam say I will. I WILL prove them wrong!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I hope you keep your blog updated while you're away so I can use it as inspiration during my application process!

    ReplyDelete